Living Well/Ending Well
A signature program in partnership with the Boston Public Library, Living Well/Ending Well provides information to help older adults meet the challenges that come with aging. Large lectures, helpful to older adults as well as their friends and family of all ages are held monthly at the Boston Public Library, Copley Square. Smaller groups meet most months in more intimate settings giving members a chance to share their experiences or get more personalized information.
- How to be a ‘savvy patient”
- Exercise to promote health and mobility
- Nutrition for healthy aging
- Aging on your own terms – palliative care, advance directives, wills
- Choices for Medicare open enrollment including one-on-one counseling
- Fall prevention
To learn more about Living Well/Ending Well conversations that are planned over the next few months check out our event calendar.
Read a recent article about Living Well/Ending Well
Reservations are required for all programs unless otherwise noted. We encourage you to sign up early, as many programs and events have limited space. Members receive priority over non-members.
Reservations may be made online, by phone or by email. If a payment is required, this must be made at the time of reservation. We accept credit cards (Master Card or Visa) and checks. For your security, we do not keep credit card information on file in the office and therefore request that information every time you register for a program. Payments made by credit card will appear on your credit card statement as charges by Beacon Hill Village.
- Guests are welcome at many events (as noted on the calendar Guests pay the non-member price.
- Confirmation Calls/Emails are made a few days prior to the event.
- Cancellations by You should be made as soon as possible. We may be able to offer your space to another member on the waiting list. Refunds will be made for cancellations received at least one week prior to an event unless tickets have been pre-purchased by BHV or are non-refundable and we are unable to fill your spot.
- Cancellation of a Program If we cancel a program, we will notify you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.